Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Limo Toon Revolve dark ride at midday
John Hench's Limo Toon Revolve
April 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench's Limo Toon Revolve line is like a cruise across a real-life Toontown. The dark ride limos are built like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the dashboard.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to talk to people near you.
- Instead of enjoying this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- The unused areas behind this dark ride are the realm of ghosts.
- To test the dark ride limo design, designers put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.