Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's Limo Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Slinky Dog
John Hench's Limo Toon Revolve
October 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench's Limo Toon Revolve line is like a journey across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction limos are formed like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can revolve them by joking the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Sid Phillips autograph pavilion.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs away from the vehicle at all times.
- There is an unpopular lounge just outside this attraction's skippers.
- To test the attraction limo idea, pranksters installed an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.