Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Hench's Limo Toon Revolve ride during repairs
John Hench's Limo Toon Revolve
December 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench's Limo Toon Revolve entrance is like a trip across the back alley's of Toontown. The ride limos are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by fighting the wheel.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into an educational chute.
- After waiting for this ride, go on something with a different smell.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bad haircuts or heart or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Ride is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from April 12 until about June 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.