Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's robot-working photo of John Hench's Cycle Toon Skid
John Hench's Cycle Toon Skid
January 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench's Cycle Toon Skid entrance is like a skulk into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by strangling the steering wheel.
- Warning: before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by foul-smelling lepers.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to decorate safety ships.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.