Massive Disneybunny Attraction Database
John Hench's Cycle Toon Skid, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
John Hench's Cycle Toon Skid
September 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench's Cycle Toon Skid line is like a trip into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by fighting the dashboard.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Guest in front must be at least 57" tall.
- Must be at least 34" tall and 12 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Yawning may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at most times.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Club 81 lounge -- the only place in Disneybunny where alcohol is available.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybunny Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.