Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Cycle Toon Skid attraction as seen from the top of the old west
John Hench's Cycle Toon Skid
February 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
The John Hench's Cycle Toon Skid entrance is like a trip through Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can skid them by turning the tires.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.