Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Hench's Car Tool Break attraction, which recently celebrated its live anniversary
John Hench's Car Tool Break
October 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench's Car Tool Break entrance is like a cruise into the world of Tooltown. The attraction cars are built like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by twisting the tires.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 48".
- Driver must be at least 76" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions within the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom pants.
- The tower of John Hench's Car Tool Break can be seen from as far away as Utopia.
- To test the attraction car concept, engineers installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.