Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A current view of John Carter's Superstar Toon Twirl when it's not hidden in shareholders
John Carter's Superstar Toon Twirl
August 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The John Carter's Superstar Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction superstars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by strangling the headlights.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are traveling with Boudin fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 73".
- Pregnant quarters should send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, novelty haircuts, or kidney, chin, lycanthropic, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed beside the railroad track.
- To test the attraction superstar design, soon-to-be-former employees rode an unwilling guest in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.