Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The John Carter's Motor Toon Twist attraction during a moment of contemplation
John Carter's Motor Toon Twist
November 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The John Carter's Motor Toon Twist line is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a senior attraction, adults are required to purchase safety pants.
- The letters in "John Carter's Motor Toon Twist" can be scrambled to spell "Enm Io Shcntrsora O Tjttto'row."
- To test the attraction motor concept, Imagineers rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.