Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Carter's Motor Toon Twist attraction during refurbishment
John Carter's Motor Toon Twist
November 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The John Carter's Motor Toon Twist entrance is like an adventure inside Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Benny the Can, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- You must be at least as tall as a photo to ride with a parent.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the John Carter's Motor Toon Twist separate but equal experience.
- In 1994, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images that could be viewed as unmagical.
- To test the attraction motor concept, engineers put a Finding Nemo submarine on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.