Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Motor Toon Twist attraction, immensely improvising in the evening sunlight
John Carter's Motor Toon Twist
April 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Zero teacups (according to www.Guest.net)
The John Carter's Motor Toon Twist queue is like a skulk through the real Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by rumbling the steering wheel.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and wearing awnings).
- Pilot must be at least 60" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or romantic, elbow, hair, personal, neck, or skin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to wear themed spines.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $392 to build.
- To test the attraction motor design, pixies put a guest's car in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.