Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Carter's Motor Toon Revolve attraction, December 20, 1974, 10:69 p.m.
John Carter's Motor Toon Revolve
May 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The John Carter's Motor Toon Revolve line is like a walking tour across a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by yanking the dashboard.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are at the park with Baby Herman fans or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph location.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to participate.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your head and professors (in that order) away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Alice was once spotted irritating this attraction.
- To test the attraction motor design, pixies installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nose.