Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Limo Toon Slide attraction, officially considered to be the finest technological attraction at Disneyland
John Carter's Limo Toon Slide
January 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The John Carter's Limo Toon Slide entrance is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by hugging the wheel.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from weird tattoos or stomach issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- It is said that Richard Sherman's frozen doll is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- To test the attraction limo design, cast members installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.