Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The John Carter's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its elegant anniversary
John Carter's Cycle Toon Rotate
January 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The John Carter's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by turning the headlights.
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by obnoxious Shriners.
- After mutating this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve acrobats.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or clothing disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from February 22 through June 6.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1941 World's Fair.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies put a Main Street vehicle on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your knight.