Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The John Carter's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction at park closing
John Carter's Cycle Toon Rotate
July 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The John Carter's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a skulk through Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cot, and when you drive you can rotate them by twisting the wheel.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more magical.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from moral objections, inappropriate boorishness, or fingernail, chin, or viral problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location near which an animatronic Genie can be seen.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, designers put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.