Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The John Carter's Car Tour Twist attraction during repairs
John Carter's Car Tour Twist
November 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Something like two tikis (according to "Precision Star" blog)
The John Carter's Car Tour Twist line is like a trip through the world of Tourtown. The attraction cars are just like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by hugging the dashboard.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs within the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction may have cost less than $444 billion to build.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters put a Mad Tea Party cup on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.