Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Car Doom Crash thrill ride as seen from the top of the deep
John Carter's Car Doom Crash
May 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
The John Carter's Car Doom Crash line is like a walking tour through the back alley's of Doomtown. The thrill ride cars are built like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this thrill ride.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of movies used in this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride car design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Main Street vehicle in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.