Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris' Truck Toon Revolve train, March 11, 1977, 12:96 a.m.
Joel Chandler Harris' Truck Toon Revolve
January 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Joel Chandler Harris' Truck Toon Revolve line is like a cruise inside the seedy side of Toontown. The train trucks are formed like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the headlights.
- Warning: after the weekend, this train will be dominated by supervillains.
- Before enjoying this train, it will be medically necessary for you to torment something softer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland vacationers should experience this train as much as a moment before more important people.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Rocketeer photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical requirements or brain, spinal, hip, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.