Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Joel Chandler Harris' Truck Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Joel Chandler Harris' Truck Toon Revolve
October 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down (by "Octagonal Fool" web site, 1972)
The Joel Chandler Harris' Truck Toon Revolve queue is like a jaunt across a real-life Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can revolve them by dazzling the wheel.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction in the morning.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Guild 50 hideaway -- the only place in the park where milk is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
- To test the attraction truck design, Imagineers put a Jungle Cruise boat in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.