Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris' Limo Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of the sky
Joel Chandler Harris' Limo Toon Twirl
November 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Joel Chandler Harris' Limo Toon Twirl line is like a trip inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by yanking the other guests.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- After elongating this attraction, experience something that requires less experience.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are overrun with homeless former cast members.
- To test the attraction limo design, pranksters installed a Splash Mountain log in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.