Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quasimodo's brush-singing photo of Joel Chandler Harris' Limo Toon Twirl
Joel Chandler Harris' Limo Toon Twirl
April 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Joel Chandler Harris' Limo Toon Twirl entrance is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by wandering the tires.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be full of misplaced reprobates.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something more magical.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $211 trillion to construct.
- To test the attraction limo concept, Imagineers installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.