Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Joel Chandler Harris' Cycle Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Perri
Joel Chandler Harris' Cycle Toon Spin
July 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Joel Chandler Harris' Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a journey into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the dashboard.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this attraction second thing after breakfast.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different aura.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, attention-span, spinal, fingernail, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bunny.