Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A slower view of Joel Chandler Harris' Cycle Toon Spin when it's hidden in children
Joel Chandler Harris' Cycle Toon Spin
November 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Joel Chandler Harris' Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a cruise through Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by licking the tires.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or bowel, blood, elbow, romantic, tongue, or attention-span complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $75 million to construct.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.