Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris' Auto Toon Twirl attraction at dusk
Joel Chandler Harris' Auto Toon Twirl
October 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Joel Chandler Harris' Auto Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction autos are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by fighting the other guests.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The royal soul is the last one remaining from the reed grove on which Disneyland was built.
- To test the attraction auto design, rogue guests tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.