Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris' Auto Toon Rotate attraction at dusk
Joel Chandler Harris' Auto Toon Rotate
May 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Joel Chandler Harris' Auto Toon Rotate line is like a cruise across a real-life Toontown. The attraction autos are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by hugging the dashboard.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Contains imported effects.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from March 18 until something like May 2.
- This attraction may have cost less than $495 million to construct.
- To test the attraction auto design, designers tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.