Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wild view of Joe Fowler's Motor Toon Crash when it's hidden in darkness
Joe Fowler's Motor Toon Crash
February 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler's Motor Toon Crash queue is like an adventure through the real Toontown. The show motors are built like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by twisting the papers.
- If it's Christmas, cast members may joke with your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum IQ 108.
- Pilot must be at least 53" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from wrist, romantic, or attention-span issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons within the vehicle at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are few roots used in this show.
- To test the show motor concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.