Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Joe Fowler's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Joe Fowler's Cycle Toon Twist
March 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a trip across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by yanking the tires.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health or free from wrist, inner ear, elbow, nasal, or hip disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Joe Fowler's Cycle Toon Twist "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.