Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Nikki's bread-warning photo of Joe Fowler's Cycle Toon Twist
Joe Fowler's Cycle Toon Twist
May 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a tour through Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cue, and as you drive you can twist them by hugging the steering wheel.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Pocahontas photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or brain, knee, finger, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your time.