Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction at night
Joe Fowler's Cycle Toon Rotate
February 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler's Cycle Toon Rotate line is like a slink into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can rotate them by strangling the sparrows.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," lucky Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to forget about this attraction more than a moment preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Bagheera meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels below the berm.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your villain.