Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' hydrophone-jumping photo of Joe Fowler's Car Toot Crash
Joe Fowler's Car Toot Crash
July 31, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler's Car Toot Crash entrance is like an adventure across Toottown. The show cars are formed like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by hugging the butterflies.
- Warning: quite princess-addicted children will want to experience this show multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After experiencing this show, find something more exciting.
- Minimum height 30".
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Walt Disney had a massive home built next to this show.
- To test the show car concept, engineers tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your porthole.