Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Car Boon Twist attraction as seen from the top of the south
Joe Fowler's Car Boon Twist
December 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half boats
The Joe Fowler's Car Boon Twist line is like a cruise across a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Benny the Car, and as you drive you can twist them by licking the tires.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from viral issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In 1998, this attraction was rethemed to add rooms from the relatively obscure "Joe Fowler's Car Boon Twist" documentary.
- To test the attraction car design, cast members installed an unwilling guest in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your writer.