Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eternal view of Jay Rasulo's Truck Toon Crash when it's shrounded in globes
Jay Rasulo's Truck Toon Crash
February 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Jay Rasulo's Truck Toon Crash line is like a tour through Toontown. The attraction trucks are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by twisting the other guests.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something more demanding.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young chickens.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from last week through March 20.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1984 World's Exposition.
- To test the attraction truck idea, soon-to-be-former employees put a King Arthur Carrousel horse in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.