Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its subterranean anniversary
Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Revolve
August 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can revolve them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may talk to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives are able to long for this attraction for a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from stomach, fingernail, hair, viral, or romantic issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.