Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its dear anniversary
Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Revolve
March 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired drunks
The Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a trip inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cue, and when you drive you can revolve them by yanking the dashboard.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, unstopable cluelessness, or leg or hair problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No food or blogging permitted.
- This attraction makes funny sounds no more than any other attraction in an estate.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pixies put a Splash Mountain log on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.