Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mighty view of Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Revolve when it's shrounded in children
Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Revolve
October 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
39 minutes (or 8 minutes on foot)
The Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a slink through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the wheel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from stomach, personal, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction is the object of protests no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.