Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during construction
Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Revolve
May 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up (from "The Treasure" magazine)
The Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a skulk inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by strangling the headlights.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.