Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An inductive view of Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Break when it's hidden in fog
Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Break
October 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Jay Rasulo's Cycle Toon Break line is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by revealing the other guests.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners should run to this attraction as much as a moment before more important people.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and in diapers).
- Pregnant geese may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can almost see a future attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, designers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.