Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's BMW Toon Spin attraction, bravely wandering in the evening park light
Jay Rasulo's BMW Toon Spin
January 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
The Jay Rasulo's BMW Toon Spin line is like a walking tour through the real Toontown. The attraction bmws are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by fighting the other guests.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might pick on your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses (in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Managers have a online log in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, designers rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.