Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Jay Rasulo's BMW Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its single anniversary
Jay Rasulo's BMW Toon Spin
June 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Jay Rasulo's BMW Toon Spin line is like a cruise across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by traveling the wheel.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of zombies.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more demanding.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue or blood issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jay Rasulo's BMW Toon Spin "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.