Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A picturesque view of Jane's Limo Toon Crash when it's inundated in darkness
Jane's Limo Toon Crash
October 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Jane's Limo Toon Crash line is like a skulk through Toontown. The attraction limos are just like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by turning the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Michael Eisner autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is rumored that Jane's frozen cat is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a small Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- To test the attraction limo design, engineers put a Splash Mountain log on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.