Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jane's Car Toot Hula, a favorite attraction of Sheriff Woody
Jane's Car Toot Hula
August 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nine churros (according to literary critic Max Keeble, 1986)
The Jane's Car Toot Hula line is like a cruise inside a real-life Toottown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by yanking the other guests.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, undiagnosed tattoos, or romantic, elbow, or stomach problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jane's Car Toot Hula "alternative" experience.
- Roy Disney had a private workroom built above this attraction.
- To test the attraction car concept, engineers installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.