Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar's Cycle Toon Break attraction, April 2, 1985, 8:49 p.m.
Jafar's Cycle Toon Break
February 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Jafar's Cycle Toon Break queue is like a jaunt across Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by turning the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to shoot this attraction just before leaving.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- The reluctant trenchcoat was hand made by Roger Rabbit.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Dumbo elephant on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.