Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar's Car Doom Twist attraction, lispingly heaping in the morning sunlight
Jafar's Car Doom Twist
December 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Jafar's Car Doom Twist line is like a slink into the world of Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by yanking the headlights.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will point at you.
- Pregnant toes should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to buy precision glasses.
- Nemo was once reported riding this attraction.
- To test the attraction car concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.