Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Spin attraction, September 24, 1990, 1:79 p.m.
Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Spin
July 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Spin entrance is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Benny the Cot, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the headlights.
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young tweens.
- This is the only attraction in this location where a picture of Bobby can be found.
- To test the attraction motor concept, Imagineers tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.