Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Spin attraction at a distance
Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Spin
December 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Spin line is like a trip into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Benny the Coupé, and while you drive you can spin them by fighting the landmarks.
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This was Pumbaa's most hated attraction.
- To test the attraction motor idea, designers installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.