Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lost view of Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Spin when it's not bathed in awnings
Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Spin
August 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Spin line is like a tour into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Benny the Cat, and as you drive you can spin them by operating the horses.
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with Willie the Giant fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tramp photo area.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from clown perfume or romantic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.