Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula ride, March 4, 1977, 9:04 a.m.
Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula
June 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula queue is like an adventure inside the bad part of Toontown. The ride motors are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by flying the steering wheel.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this ride will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
- After riding this ride, experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may not be operating.
- Guests may get damp on this ride.
- This ride closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your feet.