Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A traditional view of Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula when it's not hidden in fog
Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula
July 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula entrance is like an adventure inside a real-life Toontown. The thrill ride motors are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by yanking the dashboard.
- If you are disturbed by bits, then you have no business riding this thrill ride.
- You must be at least as tall as your something to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of high speed or familial, chin, stomach, fingernail, attention-span, or heart problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a pterodactyl from a proposed attraction.
- To test the thrill ride motor design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.