Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula attraction during refurbishment
Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula
July 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula queue is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by feeding the vests.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can run away.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- One of the heads was said to look like Tantor.
- To test the attraction motor design, pixies put a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.