Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula train, which recently celebrated its negative anniversary
Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula
April 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula entrance is like a cruise across the real Toontown. The train motors are formed like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by spinning the wheel.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Notices
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The reference to gloves is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Justin Timberlake when you wear night-vision goggles in the train vehicle.
- To test the train motor idea, soon-to-be-former employees put a Mad Tea Party cup in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.