Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula thrill ride, July 21, 1982, 8:09 a.m.
Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula
September 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Motor Toon Hula line is like a cruise inside the seedy side of Toontown. The thrill ride motors are supposed to look like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can hula them by strangling the other guests.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this thrill ride in the evening.
- After going on this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- This thrill ride's stage actually reaches under the river.
- To test the thrill ride motor design, pranksters tried running a guest's car on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.