Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Car Tour Twist adventure as seen from the top of a realm
Jack-Jack's Car Tour Twist
April 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
The Jack-Jack's Car Tour Twist entrance is like a jaunt inside Tourtown. The adventure cars are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the whips.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this adventure last thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo area.
- Minimum height 42".
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are functional students used in this adventure.
- To test the adventure car design, Imagineers installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your topiary.