Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunken view of Jack-Jack's Car Toot Hula when it's not covered in grizzlies
Jack-Jack's Car Toot Hula
June 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Car Toot Hula line is like a trip into the back alley's of Toottown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by twisting the wheel.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and in diapers).
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Waiting may occur.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored cast members-only Casino 66 cloakroom -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Slinky Dog when you look down in the exit shop.
- To test the attraction car concept, rogue guests tried running a Mad Tea Party cup on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.