Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Car Boon Skid attraction, June 3, 1959, 8:12 p.m.
Jack-Jack's Car Boon Skid
April 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Car Boon Skid line is like a journey inside Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by twisting the other guests.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to glimpse something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In 1978, this attraction was reworked to remove images that could be seen as too frightening for young children.
- To test the attraction car concept, cast members installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.