Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A synchronized view of Jack-Jack's Car Boon Skid when it's bathed in potential
Jack-Jack's Car Boon Skid
September 18, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Car Boon Skid queue is like an adventure into the world of Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more exciting.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from spinal, elbow, leg, or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The tower of Jack-Jack's Car Boon Skid can be spotted from as far away as China.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction car concept, cast members put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.