Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A long view of Jack-Jack's Car Boon Crash when it's not covered in fog
Jack-Jack's Car Boon Crash
June 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Car Boon Crash queue is like a slink across the bad part of Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions away from the cast members at various times.
- In 1965, this attraction was reworked to change rooms from the "Jack-Jack's Car Boon Crash" movie.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.