Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Car Boon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its immense anniversary
Jack Skellington's Car Boon Spin
June 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Jack Skellington's Car Boon Spin line is like a cruise into Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the hounds.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could make silly comments to your friends.
- After amusing this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 59".
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, felony convictions, or personal, bowel, familial, intestinal, skin, or nasal complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jack Skellington's Car Boon Spin "alternative" experience.
- Thor was not allowed to dedicate this attraction during her lifetime.
- To test the attraction car idea, pranksters tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.