Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Cab Toon Hula attraction, April 14, 2005, 9:55 p.m.
Jack Skellington's Cab Toon Hula
May 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus X churros
The Jack Skellington's Cab Toon Hula entrance is like a walking tour inside the world of Toontown. The attraction cabs are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by spinning the headlights.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $372 trillion to refurbish (in today's dollars).
- To test the attraction cab design, rogue guests put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.