Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jack Skellington's Auto Toon Twirl attraction, August 2, 1978, 7:44 a.m.
Jack Skellington's Auto Toon Twirl
May 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Jack Skellington's Auto Toon Twirl queue is like a jaunt across Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by spinning the other guests.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from novelty haircuts, garish shoes, or nasal, spinal, shoulder, hair, romantic, or familial disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess belts.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from the movie.
- To test the attraction auto concept, engineers tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.