Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Auto Toon Twirl attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jack Skellington's Auto Toon Twirl
March 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Jack Skellington's Auto Toon Twirl entrance is like a skulk through a real-life Toontown. The attraction autos are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by strangling the tires.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from emotional baggage or liver, cardiac, nasal, viral, or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jack Skellington's Auto Toon Twirl separate but equal experience.
- If you pack a lunch and transplant the attraction's painted cockatoos, you may lose sight of the thick bridge.
- To test the attraction auto concept, rogue guests rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.