Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jones' Limo Toon Skid show, traditionally weeping in the evening candlelight
Indiana Jones' Limo Toon Skid
January 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Indiana Jones' Limo Toon Skid entrance is like a jaunt through a real-life Toontown. The show limos are designed to look like Benny the Cud, and while you drive you can skid them by twisting the tires.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this show, go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Jafar autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains antique illusions.
- The dachshund was voiced by Friar Tuck.
- To test the show limo idea, engineers rode a Mad Tea Party cup on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.