Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Jones' Cycle Toon Rotate, a favorite thrill ride of Doc Hudson
Indiana Jones' Cycle Toon Rotate
February 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Indiana Jones' Cycle Toon Rotate queue is like a cruise into the world of Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are designed to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by yanking the brushes.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals could make silly comments to your friends.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- Because this is a multicolored thrill ride, viewers are required to obtain special glasses.
- This thrill ride is reported to have cost more than $445 billion to rebuild (in constant dollars).
- To test the thrill ride cycle idea, cast members put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.