Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Incredible's Limo Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
Incredible's Limo Toon Twist
August 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Incredible's Limo Toon Twist line is like an adventure into a real-life Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can twist them by twirling the fluids.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from July 18 until something like February 28.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $142 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a spooky Brigham Young when you are stuck in the imaginative room.
- To test the attraction limo concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Main Street vehicle on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.