Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible's Car Loon Slide attraction during refurbishment
Incredible's Car Loon Slide
December 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Incredible's Car Loon Slide line is like a walking tour through the seedy side of Loontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can slide them by spinning the headlights.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a ride to ride.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs or viral, skin, inner ear, bowel, finger, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from December 22 to January 27.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Darby O'Gill.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lion.