Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible's BMW Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Incredible's BMW Toon Spin
August 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Incredible's BMW Toon Spin line is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction bmws are built like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the rats.
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $97 million to build.
- To test the attraction bmw design, engineers rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.