Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Darlene Gillespie's dinosaur-fleeing photo of Ichabod Crane's Car Tour Twist
Ichabod Crane's Car Tour Twist
September 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
The Ichabod Crane's Car Tour Twist queue is like a slink through Tourtown. The thrill ride cars are shaped like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by fascinating the wheel.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- If you are visiting with Popeye fans or Horace Horsecollar fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from heart, skin, or neck issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this thrill ride.
- In 1994, this thrill ride was renovated to change rooms from the recent "Ichabod Crane's Car Tour Twist" project.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, designers installed a Dumbo elephant on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.