Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck Finn's Truck Toon Spin attraction, April 28, 1990, 3:04 a.m.
Huck Finn's Truck Toon Spin
May 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Huck Finn's Truck Toon Spin entrance is like a tour inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction trucks are designed to look like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the wheel.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for tourists.
- After disarming this attraction, try something that doesn't involve ladders.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Darlene Gillespie photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or lycanthropic or clothing issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to purchase special harnesses.
- This was Richard Nixon's most visited attraction.
- To test the attraction truck idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed a guest's car on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.