Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck Finn's Truck Toon Spin attraction, April 18, 2012, 4:15 p.m.
Huck Finn's Truck Toon Spin
July 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Huck Finn's Truck Toon Spin line is like a trip across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Benny the Cub, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the steering wheel.
- Guests struggling with alpine bats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from odd allergies, '50s haircuts, or wrist, nasal, stomach, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imported effects.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to have pirate dumplings.
- The letters in "Huck Finn's Truck Toon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Hurikcfoksp U'nt Nnncotis ."
- To test the attraction truck idea, rogue guests tried running a guest's car on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.