Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: John Lasseter's lever-rolling photo of Huck Finn's Limo Toon Rotate
Huck Finn's Limo Toon Rotate
October 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Huck Finn's Limo Toon Rotate line is like a jaunt across Toontown. The train limos are supposed to look like Benny the Cig, and when you drive you can rotate them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this train no more than once.
- Before enjoying this train, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or wrist, knee, or stomach problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This is the only train in this land where an animatronic Yen Sid can be heard.
- To test the train limo concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.