Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Taxi Toon Twirl attraction at night
Horace Horsecollar's Taxi Toon Twirl
May 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Taxi Toon Twirl line is like a walking tour across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction taxis are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by licking the dashboard.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to experience this attraction up to an hour before its opening.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or hip or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- In 1969, this attraction was reworked to remove scenes that could be seen as out of date.
- To test the attraction taxi idea, pixies tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.