Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Motor Toon Twist attraction, March 6, 1996, 6:07 a.m.
Horace Horsecollar's Motor Toon Twist
May 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Motor Toon Twist line is like a cruise inside Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by twisting the wheel.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might joke with you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to buy special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.