Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its majestic anniversary
Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Spin
February 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Spin line is like a skulk into the real Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to have safety waivers.
- This attraction is the object of protests no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- To test the attraction limo idea, engineers tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.