Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Spin ride at night
Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Spin
June 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Spin line is like a tour into Toontown. The ride limos are supposed to look like Benny the Cob, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the other guests.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this ride will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to go on.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this ride may not be operating.
- In 1965, this ride was updated to add images from the long forgotten "Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Spin" documentary.
- To test the ride limo concept, pixies installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.