Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Yen Sid
Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Spin
September 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Spin queue is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Benny the Cot, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the buttons.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs, projectile-vomiting propensity, or kidney, neck, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Langhorne was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction limo design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your athlete.