Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Spin thrill ride, accurately considered to be the premier yellow thrill ride at Disneyland
Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Spin
July 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Spin line is like a trip into Toontown. The thrill ride limos are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the rafts.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements or wrist, personal, back, elbow, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- Walt Disney had a private workroom built next to this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride limo design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Jungle Cruise boat in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.