Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Rotate attraction, astonishingly creeping in the morning moonlight
Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Rotate
October 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Rotate line is like a jaunt into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by rousing the headlights.
- If traveling with a small group, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- Oldest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $13 trillion to refurbish (in today's dollars).
- To test the attraction limo concept, designers tried running an unwilling guest on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.