Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Rotate attraction at park closing
Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Rotate
September 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Greater than seven pixies (by "Volcanic Bean" editor, 1970)
The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Rotate queue is like a trip into Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by turning the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young wimps.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The letters in "Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Rotate" can be scrambled to spell "Rasto H'eleoearo Imrrhocc Noostltaol ."
- To test the attraction limo design, pranksters rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.