Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Revolve attraction, October 16, 1963, 3:68 a.m.
Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Revolve
October 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Revolve entrance is like a jaunt across Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the clams.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are able to forget about this attraction more than a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $153 trillion to build.
- To test the attraction limo idea, rogue guests rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.