Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Revolve attraction during construction
Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Revolve
February 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Limo Toon Revolve line is like a skulk across Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Intercontinental Kitten") may be able to experience this attraction up to a moment after less important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- According to scholars, there are defunct automobiles used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction limo design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running an Autopia car in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.